Your feet deserve more compassion! I mean just think about the amount of toil they have to endure on a daily basis. I think it’s high time that you give them precisely what they need.
And what might that be?
Nothing less than a warm and relaxing foot spa!
Now most people aren’t aware that there are actually affordable ways of having one at the comfort of your own home, which means that you don’t need to visit your local salon for this exquisitely premium service. What you do need however is a quality foot spa massager that is there for your feet when you get home from a long day of activity, whether its from work, traveling or intense physical exercise.
That being said, the challenge when it comes to foot spa massagers is trying to find that right one, i.e. one that gets the job done and doesn’t sound like a car-engine or have a wildly unpredictable heating system, or worse yet, a shelf-life of a couple days.
Hopefully by having a look at these listed foot spa massagers you’ll be a bit wiser when it comes to which one is best for you.
We’ll begin this list with our number one pick and then proceed with the cheaper ones after and the more expensive ones further down the list. Note that cheaper doesn’t necessarily mean low quality, we’ve tried to find the best foot spa machines in all the price ranges. Here are some of best we’ve found from extensive research.
So then let’s have a look!
ACEVIVI Foot Spa Bath Massager: Our Top Pick
We have three reasons to why we chose it as our number one.
- Reason one is the obvious quality of the product by carefully inspecting and reading the reviews and double-checking that they are real.
- Reason two is that it has all the functions that we’re looking for a in a high-quality foot spa bath massager. That is good heating, different types of massagers, good amount of bubbles accompanied with soothing lights.
- Reason three is the unique design that makes it stand out from the rest.
- Different types of massagers
- Good heating system
- Cool lights
- Thermostat + timer functions
- A bit expensive
Conair Foot / Pedicure Spa with Vibration
This is an excellent choice for someone who hasn’t had a foot spa massager before, because of the price and the simple design.
However like a couple of other foot spas in this list it has no heater, or the heater that it supposedly has isn’t really that impressive. Other than that it’s a great pick for a beginner foot spa enthusiast.
- Very affordable price
- Good for newbies
- Simple and lightweight
- In some cases has broken quite easily
- Has no built-in heater nor retains the warmth that well
HoMedics Compact Pro Spa Collapsible Footbath
Except for the lack of heater, and the shallowness of the water this foot bath is nonetheless a good one for a handful of other reasons, like for example the affordability, the vibrator, its support for different feet sizes and also its storability to name a few.
- Has a vibrator
- Easy to use (foldable)
- Stores easily
- Supports bigger feet as well
- A bit loud when placed on hard surfaces
- Spikes at the bottom are kind of hard
- Has no built-in heater
- The water is a bit shallow
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
Although Dr. Scholl’s foot spa has no heating system it can “keep the heat” so to say up to about 5-10 minutes.
Other than that it is a good choice for those seeking some relief and relaxation for their feet.
- Is simple to use
- The price is quite cheap
- Has a nice bubble feature
- Light weight
- Easy to clean
- Has a rolling massager
- Has no in-built heating system
- Can be rather small and tight for bigger feet
- Is quite noisy
Ivation Foot Spa
Ivation spa is quite portable, relatively light (6.7 pounds) and also has a easy to use digital temperature feature.
The foot spa also has nice massaging features like the two built-in rollers which you can control from the bottom and also a bubble bath.
- Easy and fast setup
- Can get really hot (be careful though)
- Has two built-in rollers that massage your feet
- Also has a nice bubble feature
- Almost all feet sizes fit inside it
- Supports salts and oils
- Water heater can be unpredictable
- Can potentially have a short shelf life (according to some reports)
- Leaks may be present
ArtNaturals Foot Spa Massager
If it weren’t for the reports of the leakages on the front of the foot spas and the potential for overheating in the same place (the front), this would definitely be the best on the list. Right now its probably second only to one by Brookstone.
- Built-in heater
- Has bubbles! (Although not that much)
- Surprisingly inexpensive
- Has a massager
- Many report leakages at the bottom (hazardous)
- The water can get a bit too hot in the front
- Massage rollers can be a bit rough
Brookstone Heated Aqua-Jet Foot Spa
This foot spa by Brookstone is definitely one of the bigger ones on the list, so it definitely is a good choice for those who have big feet or simply those who want their feet to be immersed in warm therapeutic waters.
That being said, it is quite expensive, like most of these foot spas mentioned here down on the list, but the water jets on this baby make it all worth it. The heating system works good and the massaging feature likewise.
- Big and spacious
- Good heating system
- Massaging rollers
- Powerful water jets
- The plastic drain plug breaks easily
- Quite expensive
- Using salts and oils are not advised
The Health Benefits of Foot Spas
There are many potential benefits of using a foot spa massager in your home. These machines can be especially good when you’ve had an injury or just sore feet from overactivity. The health benefits can be boosted if you choose to use certain additives like salts (epsom) and/or essential oils. (though you should always check if your foot spa supports them)
Foot spas can also be great for healing and relaxation in general, and also for relieving arthritis, sprained ankles and pain.
Hopefully you’ve found a great pick for a foot spa massager for your deserving feet. It should be noted that the quality can vary quite a lot when it comes to the production of these machines.
We personally advise that it’s best to begin with a inexpensive foot spa in order to get a taste of what that entails and from there on perhaps buying a quality one like the one by Brookstone.
Our main goal is to share insights and knowledge that help infuse your life with joy and relaxation. In other words, TrueRelaxations is a digital magazine dedicated to your supreme wellbeing.