Have you ever experienced a relaxing and relieving foot massage after taking a long walk? Whether you have or not, when you walk for long distances, stand at a workplace for long hours or even happen to develop a medical condition on your feet, you could try having a good ol foot massage to relax and relieve your feet.
Luckily, you can have a foot massage right in the comfort of your house. With as low as $11 to as high as $275, you can get a good foot massager and enjoy the benefits. It all depends on the amount you are willing to spend and the type of foot massager you like.
There are three types of foot massagers depending on their power source. They include:
- Manual foot massager
- Water-based foot machine
- Electrically powered foot massager
Health Benefits of a Foot Massage
Foot massage has a variety of benefits to your feet in particular and the whole body in general. The following are some of the potential benefits:
- Gives relief to people with diabetes and plantar fasciitis patients
- Relieves swelling feet hence facilitating blood flow
- Relieves aches and foot pains
- Helps relax and relieve symptoms of stress and fatigue
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves immunity
- Lessens tension and stress hence better sleep
- Helps recover lost energy
We begin with our number one pick!
1. Medmassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
Top on our list is the MedMassager Mmf06 11-speed foot massager. This massager dominates the market as the most powerful foot massaging tool. It boasts of 11 diversified levels of intensity and is capable of yielding up to 3,700 rpm.
Considering all other models of foot massagers in 2021, this model is undoubtedly the strongest in the market. If you want strong massaging, consider it as your first preference.
- Has a long-lasting and extremely firm construction allowing the user to use it for a long time.
- Offers extra massaging function. One can use it to massage ankles and calves when tilted.
- Extremely powerful that one may feel its effect of massaging even when one has shoes on.
- Simple to use and control.
- It quite expensive as it is currently the best in the market.
- Produces loud noise especially when working at a high intensity.
2. Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager consists of double pressing nodes which work in unity to stop tension in muscles, plantar fasciitis, and aches. It focuses mainly on the front half of the feet, and its 42 massaging nodes target specific areas.
It has five control buttons for turning on and off, increasing and decreasing pressure, kneading, and turning on heat. This massager is great for increasing blood flow which helps to reduce muscles pain and get rid of sore feet.
- Highly portable
- Contains heat button in case you need cozy warm up
- Big enough to serve huge feet
- Generally clean as it is covered with a cloth which can be removed for cleaning
- The 5 control buttons make it very easy to use
- It has customization options
- It’s light and portable
- Goes off automatically after 15-20 minutes
- Lacks a remote control system
3. Renpho Foot Massager
The best feature(s) of the Renpho is that it’s highly customizable, where you can adjust just about anything from the heating, different intensities to different massaging options.
The foot massager also comes with a remote, which is unique in this list. Luckily even if the remote doesn’t work the buttons on top of the machine are intuitive and simple to use.
- Highly customizable
- Has heating
- Different intensities
- High quality
- Comes with a remote
- The height and angle aren’t adjustable
4. Nekteck Foot Massager
Nekteck is one of the finest foot massagers that work best for people suffering from plantar fasciitis, heel spur and other feet medical conditions. It is great at easing tension and relieving pain hence perfect for stress relieving.
It has six massage heads move independently, providing a great massage experience. It uses 18 rotating massage nodes to work the knots in your muscles and bring relaxation. It also has a heating function that helps to prevent pain from worn out muscles when operating it.
The user can set the mode using a toe rather than bending down. This makes it very suitable for old people.
- Simple to use and portable
- Adjustable to 3 levels
- Quite affordable
- Heating function
- No loud noise
- One must slightly hang outwards to exert the required pressure to get the best out of the massage.
- Feet can slide off the massager
5. Ucomfy Acupressure Heated Foot Massager
This massager is best-suited for people who want to get relaxation and warmth as opposed to a deep massage into the foot tissues. It soothes and rejuvenates you right at work or home. It comes with airbags that inflate and deflate to give a robust compression massage. It features 192 acupuncture nodes that get rid of aches and help relieve stress. It has 3 intensity levels, 3 massage speeds, automatic timer, and optional heat.
However, the massaging bit of this tool is done by a small surface next to the ball of the foot. It uses double intensity settings as instead of a rolling massage. The inner part is covered with soft material to keep the foot warm. This warmth relaxes the feet.
- 4 massage airbags which are adjustable
- Automatic timer
- Infrared light responsible for feet stimulation
- Portable and easy to use
- Does not give massage for deep- tissues
6. Miko Shiatsu Home Foot Massager
If you love your feet and want to keep them rejuvenated, then this massager that looks like a space ship from the future is ideal for you. It is one of the best massagers for rejuvenating aching feet and tired leg muscles. The massager comes with an easy-to-use control panel that allows the user to change its settings and make a follow up on changes with simplicity. It has a variety of settings which allows you to personalize your massage to enjoy spa grade massage.
The massager applies air pressure around the foot while rollers and kneading nodes massage the sides and bottoms. Another great feature is the remote control unit which makes it easy to use as the user does not have to bend to control it.
- A remote control system
- Adjustable pressure
- Auto shut-off feature
- Easy to use
- It fits any feet size
- Excellent heating function
- Massage is limited to lower part of the foot as it does not get to the heels.
- No vibration
- Not good for sensitive toes
7. Brookstone Heated Aqua-Jet Foot Spa
Want the best of both worlds, a foot spa and a massager? Then Brookstone’s Aqua-Jet Foot Spa is an all-in-one foot spa that combines two powerful water jets rolling massage nodes, and heat to provide total foot relaxation. The water in it heats up to 115°F hence do not require hot water to be added.
The rolling nodes provide kneading massage that stimulates vital reflexology zones thereby enhancing the massage experience. It’s good for relieving aches and fatigue, as well as enhancing blood circulation.
- Comes with a removable pumice stone to remove unwanted skin on foot pads
- Spacious to accommodate up to 14 inches foot length
- Adjustable rolling jets
- Easy to use and operate
- Expensive to purchase
- Heavy to carry
- Massager tab cannot be filled due to splashing
It’s clear that foot massaging is a beneficial activity not only to the feet but the whole body at large. While many of us are used to getting a foot massage at the spa, you can also enjoy it at the comfort of your home or at work. The above six massagers are the best in the market and will give you a spa standard massage. When choosing the right one for you, consider your foot size, budget, noise level, heating function, and the extra features.
Our main goal is to share insights and knowledge that help infuse your life with joy and relaxation. In other words, TrueRelaxations is a digital magazine dedicated to your supreme wellbeing.